Wednesday 31 October 2012

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

I have wanted a pair of Chacos’ for many year, but could never justify the purchase. I have a pair of water shoes that have worked until now.  I’m regretting that decision. I’ve worn mine for three days now, and they are unbelievably comfortable. The traditional sandals are great for my high arch.  These are definitely worth the cost. My suggestion? Buy from a local outdoor store. Zappos’ was a few dollars higher.  Your local economy will thank you! If you do purchase online, they only come in whole sizes. I went a half size larger than I normally wear.At $75 they are expensive for a casual pair of pants. However, I’ve never been disappointed by the quality of North Face gear.  It’s also fair trade and 100% guaranteed for as long as I own it.  If they rip, I can send them back and they’ll fix or replace. For the life of the product. No matter what.Columbia also has a great guarantee on their products.Have any suggestions for the proper dress code for travel in Central America?

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

Lole Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment