Wednesday 31 October 2012

White Jacket

White Jacket

I have always been fan of the ventile fabric, but I think it was more for the embroided ventile label than the actual jackets. The AW 06 hooded ventile is a whole different story. First off, the actual shape of the jacket is better suited to the ventile material. One of the main issues I’ve had with the previous ventile jackets is the shape of the shoulder and the cuffs. The raglan shoulder of the 4130 fixes the previous issue with the shoulders looking too stiff and the velcro strap give the cuffs a more interesting shape than just using a snap to close it. The surprising thing about this piece is the sizing. It fits larger than usual. The medium I purchased has a P2P of 23″,sizing you’d find on a big large or extra large, and I think I could have even gone down to a small on this one. So sizing down on this one is a good bet especially if you like to wear your winter pieces with no lining in the spring and fall.

White Jacket

White Jacket

White Jacket

White Jacket

White Jacket

White Jacket

White Jacket

White Jacket

White Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment