Tuesday 30 October 2012

Nordica

Nordica

I am a little late to the party on buying new gear, but Jake is wearing a size 8.5 mens shoe now. He went from a 5.5 to an 8.5 in a year. Pretty soon his voice will start dropping and he will be borrowing the car.
So I jumped on REI.com. Kids boots are a little tricky to find for tweens--kids 10-14ish. They are not really adults (though his smart mouth implies that he thinks he is) and are not really kids either. So buying gear can be tricky. I found an absolutely awesome deal on the largest kids boot size available 26.5--or 8.5 in a Nordica Supercharger at REI$99. I jumped all over it. I am looking at some Nordica Speedmachine boots next season, but my Beasts are still rocking for me. Nordica boots have always treated me well and Jake loved his GTS from two years ago.Here are the old Nordicas that the Superchargers are replacing:.

Nordica

Nordica

Nordica

Nordica

Nordica

Nordica

Nordica

Nordica

Nordica

No comments:

Post a Comment