Tuesday 16 October 2012

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

Schropp said of his creation: “I can’t exactly recall when the idea came to me, but at some point I started wanting to use the heat from a computer as a way to warm the soil and help with germination/growth. I’m about as far from a botanist as it comes, I did some reading online and became pretty interested in the effects of soil temperature on germination/growth. I read different studies and papers from various universities. It was not too long into that process that I became hooked on the idea of using computer heat as a way to control the soil temperature of some sort of living plant life. Schropp essentially hollowed out a computer tower and used a variety of pieces to create a bespoke system. Once the computer parts were found, a section was needed to grow plants in. “I had originally envisioned the grass growing out of the top of the computer case,” Schropp said. “This seemed like it would provide a good blend between the hard edges of the computer and the soft feel of the grass. 

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

Desktop Computers

No comments:

Post a Comment