Tuesday 16 October 2012

Gaming Computers

Gaming Computers

My gaming life began the same way as many children of the 80s, with Pong, and later with Nintendo. (Super Mario Bros. 3 is my favorite game of all time.) Due to my extreme early geekdom (see my computer biography), I also got into PC gaming at an early age. Like most children of the 80s, it was all about Oregon Trail and Carmen Sandiego.
With the age of CD-ROMs of course the first game I got was Myst. I enjoyed the 90s immensely for the popularity of simulation games, both of the SimCity variety and the Janes combat sims and others. It's really too bad that genre has pretty much died off or been dumbed down for casual gamers.

Gaming Computers

Gaming Computers

Gaming Computers

Gaming Computers

Gaming Computers

Gaming Computers

Gaming Computers

Gaming Computers

No comments:

Post a Comment